Popular Posts

Friday, August 28, 2009

Sorry I am behind in the Wizardz updates. I have been working my tail off...and I didn't have much of one to begin with!
I had a blast working with Travis last week. Loved his Scissors & Shoelace routine, and so did the crowd.

This week Wizardz presents The Magic of Puck and Terry Ward.
I have not seen Terry but I have heard nothing but great this about him.


Puck I have had the pleasure of working with and i also hear great things about his Hypno show.



Everyone who attends this week is in for a great night of Magic and laughs.

I am sorry to say I will not be able to attend, Monday is my last "get ready" day for our big New Zealand trip. Very excited about performing and Lecturing on the other side of the world.
Very much looking forward to seeing Richard Webster again.

So, now it's up to you all to comment on this pages about Wizardz over the next couple o' weeks...keep me up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment